|Process Manufacturers need to continually fine-tune existing products, lower supply chain costs, and comply with regulations. The challenge is how to do all this—while still developing new value-added products?
With PLM Process you get a solution that drives new product innovation, so you can:
- Dramatically reduce regulatory risk.
- Operate more efficiently across your enterprise.
- Eliminate production waste.
- Bring high quality products to market more quickly.
- Gain a competitive advantage.
PLM Process has helped companies like yours increase first batch success and on-time launch rates by more than 95%; improve their effective R&D capacity by 100%; and reduce their new product introduction cycle from 2 years to 4 months.
PLM Process provides product lifecycle management tools for:
- New product development and introduction—Define, create, build, test and introduce new products in less time, with less risk.
- Product development process management—Automate the process of reviewing and analyzing projects to lower costs.
- Compliance validation—Check and validate compliance at all phases of development.
- Testing—Get real-time feedback on regulatory constraints throughout the product lifecycle to eliminate rework and improve product success rates.
- Label management—Improve the way you generate and manage regulatory documents, labels, and reports.
- Workflow—Streamline communications within your organization and with external partners to work more efficiently.
With PLM Process, you get the tools to increase revenue, continue to grow, and become more competitive in a fast-moving marketplace.
Below are some of Infor10 PLM Process (Optiva) Customers:
- Dr. Pepper/Snapple
- Campbell’s Soup Company
- Boars Head
- Asian Paints
- Basic American Foods
- Yves Roche
- Kerry Ingredients
- Christian Dior Parfumes